January 11, 2022
- Customer Central – Maintenance Calendar:
- The multi-tenant release calendar is now available from Customer Central for Concierge customers. Capabilities include filters for Product Line and Month and a to the master KB for each product.
- IDM – Multiple Email Templates:
- IDM now supports multiple email templates.
- This allows for more output flexibility and personalization as users will no longer be limited to a single template.
- Allow Selecting Template when Sending Email via Document Output:
- IDM Document Output Send Email API is enhanced to support the ability to select which template is used.
- With this change, when multiple email templates have been configured, users will select which one to use.
- Note: if a specific template is not identified, the default template will automatically be applied.
- Updated API to Register Custom BODs:
- A new API to register custom BOD metadata with Data Catalog is now available. The POST /v2/noun API takes the metadata content as part of the request body instead of using form data parameters. POST /v1/noun has been marked as deprecated.
- Applications calling our direct APIs can successfully register custom BOD metadata with Data Catalog.
- New Noun Registration APIs:
- New registration APIs provides clients with the ability to POST custom BOD schemas to Data Catalog.
- The version 2 API method improves in allowing content to be posted via the request body of the API rather than as a parameter.
- Expanded Language Support in Data Fabric:
- Infor OS Data Fabric is now available with up to 15 translations.
- Users are able to configure and customize their experience in Data Fabric localized to their regional preferences.
- Improved Purge Exception Notifications:
- Under specific circumstances where a user-driven purge fails to re-sync Compass cache, users are informed of a manual clean-up activity to run a stored procedure.
- As a result, administrators are better informed of errors and events that may lead to inconsistent data results
- Ingestion API Trace Context:
- When reporting incidents, users can provide trace context information reference to uniquely identify individual Ingestion API requests.
Intelligent Digital Assistance
- Chat Wait Indicator:
- Waiting indicator is shown after sending text to Coleman and while waiting for a response (from Lex.)
- This provides clarity in interaction pattern that Coleman is busy processing user’s request.
- Custom Help Message:
- Customers can choose their own fixed message for the help command.
- Business centric help and orientation information is provided to users.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on the Infor Support Portal. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into the Infor Support Portal and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.
For more information on product updates, please see the release training that is available to customers on Infor Campus.