September 15, 2021
Intelligent Digital Assistant
- Table Support:
- Coleman can now provide skill responses in a table format by setting variables as arrays and passing them through as response conditions.
- Navigation into New Tab:
- Skill builders now have the option inside the Navigate Response Action to open in a new tab. This will be checked by default.
Enterprise Application Integration
- Merge in Essentials Tier:
- The merge activity that was introduced in data flows in 2020-09 is now also available for the Essentials license tier.
- Source Publication Date Property:
- Publishing applications are now able to provide a timestamp representing the time at which they published a data object to a transport interface.
- Property: dl_source_publication_date
- Bulk Ingestion API:
- Bulk ingestion API services are available and fully documented for customers to utilize for 3rd party data ingestion.
- API quota policy: 200 calls-per-minute.
- Crawler – Filter out already-registered content:
- The Data Catalog Crawler now provides a filter feature to filter out content that has been previously registered to the Data Catalog.
- Crawler – Find & Replace:
- While configuring selected content for registration, users can now search and replace characters within the metadata model’s name.
- Improved API Content Responses:
- APIs for ION Scripting now utilize homogenous responses for compatibility between GET and PUT/POST methods.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on the Infor Support Portal. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into the Infor Support Portal and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.
For more information on product updates, please see the release training that is available to customers on Infor Campus.