June 10, 2021
This month marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
Intelligent Digital Assistance
- 6+ Multiple Choice Support:
- Coleman now supports more than 6 multiple choice options when using dynamic response cards. This will translate via Alexa.
Enterprise Application Integration
- Icons in Email Template and Workflow Viewer:
- The colored icons for alerts, tasks and notifications are now also available for the email templates and in the Workflow Viewer widget.
- Updated Settings to Hide/Show Components:
- The timeline settings panel now contains the recently added components per each version (OP and CE).
- New High-Contrast Icons:
- The old icons are now replaced with the new graphical assets in OneView.
- Inbox Utility App:
- The Inbox application is available as a utility app in the right-side panel in the Infor Ming.le Portal.
- Compass API Paging:
- Version 2 (/v2/) of the Compass APIs introduces new OFFSET and LIMIT parameters to support client pagination requests for processing a subset of data results from a query ID.
- Compass JDBC Connection String Authentication:
- Clients connecting to the Data Lake using the Compass JDBC driver are now able to authenticate their client by passing the ionApiCredentials in the connection string.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on the Infor Support Portal. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into the Infor Support Portal and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.
For more information on product updates, please see the release training that is available to customers on Infor Campus.