May 7, 2021
This month marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- Data Subject Request Tool:
- Infor OS is delivering a new tool to manage DSRs (Data Subject Requests). Allows for a Data Protection Officer to create a case that searches for PII information and then perform actions on the search results.
- Note: This feature is currently limited to PII within Collaboration (Post, Groups, Comments) and Coleman DA.
- Font Replacement:
- Current Behavior: If the font embedded in the Document Output template is currently missing a needed glyph, tofu is displayed.
- New Capability: Added a font replacement capability to Output Management that can replace the missing glyph with the ‘best fit’ Noto font.
Intelligent Digital Assistance
- Set Variables Inside Fulfillment:
- Skill builders can now create and update variables as part of the Requirements and Skill Fulfillments. Variables can be either JSON Path or CUSTOM types. Skill builders can update variables based on conditions before processing a response condition.
- This provides more flexibility during skill execution and avoids the need for skill chaining to solve such problems.
- API Fulfillment Timeout Issue:
- The API Client used by Coleman was using a default configuration, which timed out API requests after 3 seconds. This fix makes our API Client respect configured timeouts and sets Skill API Fulfillment timeouts to 25 seconds.
Enterprise Application Integration
- API Flows: Terminate Task
- Ability to check on a condition and terminate the flow.
- API Flows: Configure HTTP Codes
- Users can choose the final response codes.
- This allows the API clients to take conditional action based on the HTTP response code.
- Show Warning Banners When ION API is Unavailable:
- When ION API is not reachable, a warning banner is shown in Inbox and widgets.
- Better Date and Time Handling in AnySQL:
- When using AnySQL modeler, all data types will now be delivered consistently independent on source database driver.
- Share Items From Details View:
- The Share button to post a message to the Ming.le Feed has been moved from list view to the details view in Inbox and widgets.
- Workflow Progress & Workflow Viewer in Inbox:
- In Inbox Settings, it is now possible to specify which workflow panel to show in task details.
- Allow Expanding Large Messages:
- Allow long message text to expand across several lines when clicking “Show More” in the details view.
- Colored Icons in Inbox:
- The icons used for alerts, tasks and notifications are colored in Inbox and widgets.
- The high priority label is colored amber.
- More Content Types in ION API Connector:
- In ION API Connector, you can now call APIs with almost all content types when an ANY document is used.
- Code Comparison:
- Developers are now able to compare previous versions of scripts with one another as well as visualizing code diffs while drafting new copies.
- Widget & API Support for ‘Unknown’ Objects:
- APIs and Data Lake Home Page widgets will now list ‘unknown’ data objects.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on the Infor Support Portal. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into the Infor Support Portal and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.
For more information on product updates, please see the release training that is available to customers on Infor Campus.