March 9, 2021
This month marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- Show Footer in Infor Go:
- The Infor Go footer will now show by default on every application/screen, hide when the user scrolls down, and reappear when the user scrolls up.
- Maintenance Window/Outage Messaging:
- Added a hyperlink to Infor Concierge in maintenance/outage notifications.
- Search for Users with Infor-SuiteUser Security Role When Adding to a Context Application:
- Added the ability to search for users with Infor-SuiteUser role.
Intelligent Digital Assistance
- Improved “Try It Out” Debugging Events:
- Added more detail to the debugging events shown in the “Try It Out” section.
- Optimized Skill Lookup API:
- Made improvements to skill lookup API.
- GDPR Enhancements:
- Implemented STOP_PROCESSING handling.
Enterprise Application Integration
- Farm Level APIs:
- Some suites like “Infor Concierge” have same APIs for all tenants in a farm. Gateway now supports this.
- Mutual SSL Policy Support via EC:
- The ION API Hybrid Service via Enterprise Connector supports Mutual SSL based target authentication policy.
- HTTP Patch Request Support in API Flows:
- API Flows now support using the PATCH verb in an IONAPI call via an API flow.
- UX Improvement on Export API Suites:
- User experience to select credentials and deployment details are improved while exporting non-Infor API suites.
- IMS Protocol Improvement:
- When ION sends an IMS message and the application returns a protocol mismatch (https status code 426), ION will refresh its cache by retrieving the protocol definition from the application again, and resend the message.
- Register Metadata Models from Testing:
- Developers may use their testing outputs to drill-down into the Data Catalog wizard and step through model registration.
- Compass Editor Row Numbering:
- The Compass query editor now features non-deterministic row numbering to improve readability of relational data sets.
- Compass Support for LTRIM/RTRIM:
- Compass developers can now use LTRIM() & RTRIM() functions to truncate leading and trailing spaces.
- Compass Cache Cleared on Atlas Purge:
- When users purge one or more files within Atlas, Compass cache will be cleared to ensure subsequent queries return accurate results.
- Improved Color Palettes for Widgets:
- The color palettes used for Data Lake widgets have been refreshed to improve usability and compliance for color blind consumers.
- Rolling Year Introduced for Ingestion Widget:
- Users may now set the period of time for Data Lake ingestion widgets to the ‘Last 12 months’.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on the Infor Support Portal. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into the Infor Support Portal and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.
For more information on product updates, please see the release training that is available to customers on Infor Campus.