January 14, 2021
This month marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- Force Upgrade App:
- The Infor Go application will now force an update to the application if there are any breaking changes on the backend.
Enterprise Application Integration
- API Flow: JQ Transform Support:
- A new activity that allows JQ transformation is available in API Flows.
- API Flow: Relay Unit Task Failure to Client:
- If an individual step failed in an API Flow, the reason for failure is captured and communicated in the final response.
- API Flow: Default Response:
- If no response is defined for a flow, the last step’s response is sent as default. This also applies to parallel flows.
- License Tier in About Boxes:
- The license tier is shown in the About information in ION Desk and in the Inbox application.
- New Labels for OneView Document Permissions:
- The labels for the OneView document permissions are corrected.
- The Documents permission is renamed to OneView, because this governs the page access.
- The values for the Document Content permissions are clarified: ‘User Role Managed’ or ‘All Documents’.
- Search by Batch ID:
- In OneView you can now search messages by batch ID.
- Pause Network Connection Point:
- The sending and receiving of documents can be temporarily paused for a network connection point.
- Export Error Bods to CSV:
- From the Error BODs page, you can export details on the Error BODs to a comma-separated values file.
- Routing Multiple Document Types:
- A content-based routing in a document flow can handle multiple document types.
- Default Branch in Content Based Routing:
- In a content-based routing in a document flow, a default branch is available to process any input documents that do not match the conditions of the other branches.
- Deprecated: Data Lake Overview:
- The Overview page of the Data Lake is deprecated and will be subsequently removed from the ION Desk navigation menu in Infor OS 2021-03.
- View Contextual XSD Definitions:
- When exploring a BOD definition in Data Catalog, users can now view the contextual XML Schema Definition (XSD) definition.
- Atlas Column Reordering:
- Users can re-order columns within Atlas to improve user workflow when exploring data object details.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.