October 9, 2020
This month marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- Add Ellipsis for Announcement Text:
- Homepages now adds an ellipsis when announcement text is truncated.
- Add Widget Tooltip When Title Ellipsis is Used:
- Homepages now adds a tooltip when widget title text is truncated.
- Increase Announcement Height on Mobile:
- Increased the height of announcements to improve display on mobile devices.
- Image Only Announcements to Support Action Button:
- Added the ability to add the action button to Image Only Announcements.
- Column Header Names with the Clock Icons:
- Added header names to the Announcements columns.
Intelligent Digital Assistance
- Number Formatting Function:
- A new function in Coleman Digital Assistant has been created to format numbers.
- $csk_format_number(variable, DecimalFormat)
Enterprise Application Integration
- CI/CD APIs:
- API’s available for programmatically managing ION content.
- Widget Restyling:
- Restyle the interaction with the lists in ION WF widgets. New version is inline with Inbox lists.
- Filter & Router Enhancements:
- Filtering and Routing activities in Data Flows were extended with option to define condition attributes using message headers.
- New operators added.
- AnySQL Configurable Output Size:
- In AnySQL modeler it is possible to define the max size and max number of rows per output documents. When the output is larger or has more rows than defined, the output document is split into multiple parts.
- Code Comparison:
- Code comparison tools are available within ION Scripting’s Testing harness to compare script transformations.
- Editor Expansion:
- A new Expand toolbar option is available to maximize available screen real estate by collapsing the details and contextual configuration panel.
- Atlas introduces a new data object (file) browser experience to navigate, manage, and process data stored in the Data Lake.
- BOD Registration Wizard:
- The Data Catalog’s Metadata Wizard now supports BOD registration and customization.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.