March 31, 2020
The following features were made available in the Infor OS March 2020 release (CE).
- Workflow Viewer:
- The workflow viewer diagram can be embedded in Inbox when shown in a mobile responsive view.
- Alarm Template Security Roles:
- You can specify a list of security roles associated with alarm templates defined in ION Desk.
- Data Catalog Dialect Property:
- A headerLine dialect property is introduced for DSV object schemas to specify which line number in the data object contains the column header names.
- ION Messaging Service:
- ION Messaging Service protocol version 3 is available.
- Data Lake Widgets:
- Data Lake Ingestion by Object, Data Lake Ingestion over Time, and Data Lake Storage Overview statistics widgets are added to Infor Ming.le Homepages.
- Notification Summary emails now link to Inbox.
- SCIM Accounts: New Description and Last Modified By columns are added.
- ION API:
- Available APIs: You can now opt out of generating or indexing Swagger collections from the ION API user interface.
- Coleman Digital Assistant:
- New User Interface: A Coleman-specific user interface is available, separate from Infor Chat.
- Conversation History: When you interact with Coleman by voice, your conversation history is updated with the interpreted contents of your audio message.
- Infor GO:
- Tablet Only Content Apps: Infor Go now allows adopting applications to be used in a tablet only. The content applications can be set for mobile only, tablet only, or both mobile and tablet.
- App Stores: Infor Go is now available in the 360 Mobile Assistant and Baidu Mobile Assistant app stores.
- Popup Windows: The use of popup windows is supported by content applications within Infor Go.
- My Pages: You can specify whether a page is to be displayed in Infor Go, except a mandatory page.
- Pages: You can specify whether a page is to be visible in Infor Go when you publish the page.
- Widgets: When you publish a widget, you can specify where it is to be displayed.
- Default and Mandatory Pages: Default pages are now applied even if mandatory pages are applied.
Infor Document Management
- Utility Tool:
- A bulk import feature that allows a user to import multiple documents to IDM at one time is available.
- Merging Files:
- You can now combine multiple Word files into a single Word file.
- IDM now supports themes.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.