February 12, 2020
This week marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- ION Process Workflow Modeler:
- You can specify an ION API step workflow parameter to hold the response code for an error calling the API.
- Unidirectional IMS Connection Point:
- Using a unidirectional IMS connection point, you can send response BODs to ION.
- ION Enterprise Connector:
- The ION Enterprise Connector now offers the possibility to download the latest Enterprise Connector version programmatically.
- OneView Widgets: Improvements were made to the ION statistics widgets.
- OneView API Ping Request: The ping request to OneView API now returns a JSON instead of a string in response.
- Infor Go:
- Infor Go is allowing for adopting applications to be used in a tablet only. The content applications can be set for mobile only, tablet only, or both mobile and tablet.
- Navigation: In addition to caching the last five apps, users can access and clear recently visited apps.
- Pick From Gallery: An iOS user can now pick from the gallery instead of scanning the QR code when configuring Infor Go
- Maps: Infor Go Maps (Android) users can now open maps using a given address.
- Tencent: Infor Go is now accessible in the Tencent app store for users in China
- Grouping Favorites: Users can long press the favorites icon to access a list of all favorites in an app and navigate to a favorite.
- Infor Federation Services:
- User Import: A limit of 1,000 users is now set during the User Import through the IFS user interface.
- Soft Deletion of Users: When enabled, a new page displays soft-deleted users.
- ION API:
- Available APIs Target Endpoint Security: An administrator can configure service account impersonation for Google API calls made for a particular user
- Authorized Apps: An administrator can set up a mobile or web-authorized app to participate in SSO sessions.
- Coleman Digital Assistant:
- Requirement Fulfillment: Requirement fulfillment variable names are now prefixed with the variable name to clarify their origin.
- Functions: Functions are added to convert between 12-hour and 24-hour time notations.
- Standard Requirement Types: Duration and Date requirement types are added.
- Critical Announcements: A Critical priority option is added to announcements.
- Announcements: New layout options are available for announcements
- Default Dynamic Page: In Homepages administration, a dynamic page with published type can be added as a default page.
- Bulk Delete: Options to delete all settings and setting rules are added to the Bulk Delete page in Homepages administration.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.