January 14, 2020
This week marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- Testing Tab: On the Testing tab of a script, when you are uploading or executing a script, the input and output document data format is detected (JSON, NDJSON, XML) and auto-formatted.
- ION Process:
- Test Message: When you use the TEST button in the ION API step in workflow and the API call results in an error, more information from the error reply is shown in the dialog window.
- Workflow Viewer Widget: When you press the Refresh button in the Workflow Viewer widget, the diagram state and the expanded/collapsed status of the subprocesses are preserved.
- Parameter Code and Descriptions: The code and description of a parameter of type CODE are also shown in read-only mode in Inbox and in the Task List, Notification List, Task Manager, and Start Workflows widgets.
- Translations: The translations for Inbox and the Alert List, Task List, Notification List, Task Manager, Workflow Viewer, Alarms, and Start Workflows widgets have been updated, and two additional languages are delivered: Latvian and Slovenian.
- ION Connect:
- ION Enterprise Connector Support: Support for Linux Redhat Enterprise Server version 6 and Oracle JDK has ended.
- ION Enterprise Connector Security Alerts: The latest Infor ION Grid platform versions used by the ION Enterprise Connector have improved alerts on certain security settings.
- Data Lake:
- Restore API Methods: You can now use the UTC ISO-8601 date/time value for the dateRangeFrom and dateRangeTo parameters.
- Compass in ION Desk: The Query ID for the currently running query is now displayed.
- Data Catalog:
- Schema Generation Wizard: The schema generation wizard is now available to help users create new object schemas for their data objects.
- Infor Portal:
- Workflows: The Workflows tab in Infor Ming.le is deprecated.
- Infor Federation Services:
- SCIM Accounts: The SCIM URLs for versions 1 and 2 are now shown on the SCIM Accounts page.
- Auditing Event Search: The MFA Enabled/Disabled transactions option is moved from the USER to the GENERAL SETTINGS entity type. The event trigger remains the same.
- Import Users: Time zone, Locale, and Language can now be set in the user import file, through the IFS user interface.
- ION API:
- Transform Policies: When creating transform policies, administrators can now change query parameter names and values.
- Authorized Apps: When you hover over a QR code in Authorized Apps pages, the JSON file is displayed as a tool tip.
- Infor GO:
- Map Improvements: Users can now open maps by using a given address or selecting a location on the map when within a content application, provided that the content application uses the device’s native map capabilities.
- Windows Based Authentication: Windows Based Authentication is supported.
- App Caching: The last five applications that a user has opened within Infor Go are now cached. When navigating multiple applications and revisiting a cached app, users are returned to where they left off when they were last in the app.
- Error Messaging: The Infor Go application has updated error messages that are generated when applications are not enabled for Infor Go or when drillbacks are accessed for applications that are not enabled for Infor Go.
Infor Document Management
- Shortcut of Saved Search: You can now save a search in IDM and create a shortcut of that search.
- Saved Search as Default Screen: A saved search can now be set as the default screen for the user in IDM.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.