August 8, 2019
This week marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- Infor Federation Services: Application specific settings
- The Do not auto-generate User Alias while creating users setting now uses true as the default for newly provisioned tenants. Existing tenants retain their current settings.
- Infor Coleman Digital Assistant: Skill Security
- Administrators can now restrict skill invocation to specific users and user roles.
Infor Document Management
- Landing Page
- A Favorites shortcut is added to the shortcuts bar, and you can now set a default shortcut for the Document Management landing page.
- Related Documents
- When you email, print, or download multiple related documents, you can now combine the documents into one attachment.
A similar set of features will be available in the 12.0.36 (Infor Ming.le) and 12.0.37 (Infor Document Management) Infor OS release for on-premise customers. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.