June 11, 2019
This week marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- ION Desk: These tooltips are enhanced
- Business Rules tooltip for the Revert button
- Workflow – ION API step tooltip about placeholders that can be used for the Input Body
- Icon and tooltip for source types for managing workflow instances
- Inbox User Interface: These features are enhanced
- List view icons and headers
- Search box and input box zooming capability in the mobile responsive view
- Red vertical bar to identify escalated alerts and tasks and high-priority tasks
- Details view icon to expand or collapse all tree sub-levels
- Alarms Mobile Application:The Alarms mobile application is now compatible with the iOS version 11+
- Methods added to the Data Catalog endpoint:In the Infor ION Suite for ION API, new APIs enable applications to register custom BOD content with the Data Catalog, retrieve a custom BOD schema from the Data Catalog, and retrieve the noun properties for a BOD in raw XML format
- BOD schema: The ability to view a BOD schema in its raw format is now available in the Data Catalog user interface
- Enhanced Object Schemas page: The filter is enhanced to show dismissible tags when a filter is applied to the page. When you click Search, the selected filters are displayed in individual tags at the top of the page
- Enhanced Locale Selections page: When no locale selections exist for the tenant, users now click the Add icon to add a new row.
A similar set of features will be available in the 12.0.36 (IPaaS) Infor OS release for on-premise customers. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.