April 17, 2019
This week marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- User Menu: The Mobile Apps menu is changed to Desktop and Mobile Apps.
- New functionality in the right panel: You can now close out the panel for teammate and group topic conversations and remove saved messages from the panel.
- New icons and indicators in the right panel: You can now see an attachment indicator when a file is attached to a saved message, a badge icon next to new direct mentions, and a global direct mentions tray in a teammate view.
- Help Desk topics: Help Desk topics are now removed from public and private invisible groups.
- User interface: A star symbol in the group and topic member directories indicates an administrator
Infor Federation Services
- New entity types: Auditing entity types are available for General Settings, Session Configuration, Federated Security, Service Provider, and Authentication URL Options.
ION API Gateway
- General settings: You can now configure a forwarding proxy for outgoing traffic, and you can now use JWT authentication.
- Available APIs: The Document Request header is removed from the document request.
- Authorized apps: A Bridge Authentication option is available to show the input for the authentications.
- Mobile applications: You can now download a .IONAPI file from the user menu.
- QR codes: You can navigate to an application or app store from the QR code received in an email
- Themes: Portal themes are now supported.
- Dynamic facets: Dynamic facets enhance the filtering functionality
Infor Coleman Digital Assistant
- New requirement type: A ScreenName requirement type is now available.
- Deployed version of a skill: You can now view the current deployed version of a skill by clicking the Deployed option.
Infor ION: Mapper
- New algorithm: A new XSLT Generator V2 algorithm is available to generate the XSLT code from the graphical mapping model.
Infor ION: Process
- New methods: Two methods are added to the IONSERVICES/process/application endpoint of the ION Services suite for ION API. These methods allow an application to start an instance of an active workflow and to cancel an instance that was previously started by an API call.
- Canceling single tasks: On the screen for managing activities in ION Desk, you can now cancel single tasks created by an API call.
Infor Document Management
- Filtering documents: You can now choose an attribute to filter documents further when creating a retention policy.
- Document panel: A panel is added to the right of the screen to show modifications of a single document in a feed. The panel is also displayed if one document is selected from the search results.
- IDM Client: The search menu and document tab headers are now responsive to the screen size
A similar set of features will be available in the 12.0.33 (Portal, IFS, Homepages, ION API Gateway) and 12.0.35 (IPaaS) Infor OS release for on-premise customers. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.