March 29, 2019
This week marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- Right Panel: The right panel is now persistent so that when users select a specific view, it is persisted throughout the groups and teammate conversations.
- Pinned User: The user interface now updated with a separator for pinned users and other users.
- Renaming of general and help desk: The Infor Ming.le administrator can now rename the general and help desk topic.
- Web Socket Connection: When the web socket connection is lost, Chat automatically attempts to reconnect, and users are prompted with an error message.
Infor Federation Services
- User Details: The IFS Person ID is renamed IFS ION-Person ID.
- Auditing and Monitoring: Users can now download a csv file containing the security role to user mapping for a given day. Reports are available up to 90 days.
- Security Roles: A new IFS-ReadonOnlyUser security role allows a user to have read-only access of the User’s page.
ION API Gateway
- API documentation:
- ION API now allows API Documentation in YAML format.
- The display of API Documentation when using the type: Swagger Collection, is now consistently displayed in the same order as provided by the target server.
- ION API now allows API Documentation in Swagger 3.0 format.
- API Suite Import/Export: ION API now exports and imports any API suites with the configured policies intact.
- ION API application icon: A new icon is created for the ION API application.
- Spotlight: A unique spotlight widget is provided for search results from IDM.
- Infor Ming.le Shell: The search icon in the search bar takes users to the search results page.
- Spotlight: A unique spotlight widget is provided for tasks that use a custom form.
- Homepage Widget: A widget is provided to monitor metrics within Infor Search.
- Functions: Functions are added to convert text to upper- or lower-case.
- Filters: Selected filters are now displayed in a ribbon. An option is added to clear all filters. The counts displayed on header cards now reflect the selected filters.
A similar set of features will be available in the 12.0.32 Infor OS release for on-premise customers. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.