February 27, 2019
This week marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
- Performance: In an AnySQL model of a database connection point, if a table field holds a large amount of data, the number of characters shown in the results preview is now limited, to avoid long waiting times due to memory or performance problems.
- User interface: When you use Safari on a Mac, the look and feel of mapper is enhanced. This includes better behavior of the drag and drop in the graphical mapping and better display of icons and function boxes in the function editor.
- Invalid functions: When a function in the function editor is invalid, the XSLT tab is now disabled. This avoids showing incorrect or irrelevant XSLT code that might confuse the user.
- Version number: The ION version number is now included in generated XSLT. This makes troubleshooting easier.
- New action type: In the configuration of Escalation and Reminders for alerts created by Event Management monitors and for tasks created by Workflow, a new action type is added: Re-assign and email.
- Filtering: You can now filter on name, activation/deactivate date, and status on specified management pages.
- Reports: On the Active Workflows > Workflow Instances screen, you can now generate a CSV report from the list workflow instances of one active workflow definition.
- Content type: In workflow ION API activity, when a parameter of type FORMDATA is used and there is no content type specified for this parameter, the content type uses this default value: application/x-www-formurlencoded.
Process Homepage Widgets Enhancements
- Zoom and alignment options: Additional configuration options for zooming and alignment of the workflow diagram are added to the Workflow Viewer widget.
- Share dialog: The Infor Ming.le Share dialog is adopted in these widgets: Alert List, Task List, Notification List, Task Manager, and Process homepage widgets.
- User’s person ID: In the Task Manager widget, the user’s person ID is no longer shown in dialogs where a user must be selected. Only the user’s full name is shown.
- User’s name: In the Task List and Notification List widgets, the user’s full name is shown when the value of a parameter of type USER is displayed.
Process Mobile Apps Enhancements
- API connection: For the Infor Ming.le Mobile app, the connection to the API can now be configured by importing an .ionapi file. This manual upload can be used when scanning a QR code is not possible from the device.
- Oauth Scopes: The Infor Ming.le Mobile app now supports Oauth Scopes from ION API Gateway.
- Search: Apache Solr as used for OneView is now replaced by Elasticsearch.
- Message list: In the message list, the number of instances for the header field is shown. If the header field is not set, you can count the number of instances when applicable for the message contents.
Data Catalog Enhancements
- Object Schemas:
- On the Object Schemas overview page, you can now see which objects have metadata for Infor Search.
- On the Object Schemas page, the sub-type for JSON schemas is clarified.
Data Lake Enhancement
- Drop-downs: The Data Object drop-down on the Restore page and the Data Object and Logical ID drop-downs on the Purge page now have an option to easily select all items in the list.
- Error notification emails: The tenant ID is now included. This is relevant for administrators who receive emails for more than one tenant.
- FedRAMP compliance: The logging is extended. Logging of user activity is now also done for pages that were added since the previous FedRAMP assessment. This functionality is available only in GovCloud.
A similar set of features will be available in the 12.0.32 Infor OS release for on-premise customers. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.