December 13, 2018
This week marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
User Experience Services
- Document Management: Currently configured printers are now visible in the IDM Control Center, accessed from
Control Center > Administration > Configuration > Print > Manage Service > Printers.
- Document Management: Current distribution jobs are now visible in IDM Control, accessed from Control Center > Document Output > Job Management.
- Document Management: New fonts for IDM Output Management layout development: More fonts are available from Google Noto when
you generate documents with Document Output.
- Document Management: You can now add multiple search queries to be prioritized when searching for images with Document Output.
- Document Management: The sorting for ascending and descending order of search results is replaced by a single toggle
A similar set of features will be available in the 12.0.29 Infor OS release for on-premise customers. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.