September 17, 2018
This week marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
User Experience Services (Infor Ming.le™ & Infor Document Management)
- Collaboration: A new “Can’t Follow” status will appear on Social Objects when the user has not had the correct authorization applied to see the object.
- Collaboration: Users will no longer see Collaboration related data for a user if the user has been deleted.
- Portal: The Search bar will only be seen if the Search-User role has been applied.
- Portal: There is now an option to replace the Infor logo with a generic home icon.
- Portal: The session timeout warning displayed to a user has been modified to be more clear: “Your session is about to expire in 1 minute(s) because you have been inactive. Would you like to extend the session? Yes, Cancel”
- Portal: Admins with the MingleDataAdministrator role can now download and delete posts.
- Document Management: The Document Type screen and Import/Export screen have been updated to match the latest Infor design system.
- Document Management: Document Bundling now bundles documents by common attributes between document types. Rules for bundling are created at the document type level.
- Document Management: Admins can now change the template that is used for sending emails through the IDM mailer.
- Document Management: The IDM Search bar has been moved to the top of the screen and type-ahead functionality has been implemented.
Security Services (IFS)
- The service accounts screen now displays the “User Full Name”.
- New security role for the M3 Birst
- The Activity Log or users created through the SCIM interface should have SCIM user information (SCIM/<accesskey>) in the Performed By field.*
- When there are no records in the Client Access screen then an error message is now shown: “Grant management service unable to fetch information”.
iPaaS (Infor ION & Infor ION API gateway)
- API Gateway: The Admin can now add Custom Parameters to OAUTH2 Target endpoint security.
- API Gateway: The Admin can now add custom timeouts for endpoints based on a policy.
- API Gateway: The Admin can now support a filtered list of Claim Types in the User Security Claims policy.
<claimType name="http://schemas.infor.com/claims/SecurityRole" headerName="roles"> <filter action="include"> <-- action is one of include/exclude --> <value>HOMEPAGES-Administrator</value> <-- match exact role --> <value>IONAPI-*</value> <-- all roles starting with IONAPI- --> </filter> </claimType>
A similar set of features will be available in the 12.0.26 Infor Ming.le release for on-premise customers. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.
* on-premise edition only
† cloud edition only