March 16, 2018
The next Infor TechEd for Infor Lawson and HCM will take place April 10-12, 2018 in sunny Las Vegas. We’re expanding the agenda for this event and involving even more Infor product experts and instructors.
Some of the exciting content that will be covered in breakout training sessions include:
- New features in Lawson version 11 technology: Learn how the new features impact core critical administration for Global HR and Lawson v10 applications, Infor Federated Services (IFS), and Infor Process Automation (IPA).
- CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management: Learn about the next generation of Lawson business applications with training such as Understanding the New Business Processes and Role Based User Experience, and Making a Smooth Transition from Lawson to CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management.
- Understanding more about Infor Cloud: Learn about deployment via the cloud, technical considerations for upgrading, and enhancements for Infor OS security.
- Global HR and Talent Management: Discover what’s new in both of these product suites and the modules within each, including Transition Management.
- Birst analytics for Lawson and CloudSuite Financials: Learn how Lawson and CloudSuite Financials utilizes the new Birst analytics and reporting platform.
- Infor OS enhancements: Explore the expanded role of Infor OS and how it allows users to do so much more with their software. There will be a significant focus on Infor ION and Ming.le in particular.
- New Cloverleaf functionality: Learn about the latest innovations in Web Services, FHIR APIs, the new Distributed Transaction Controller, and the larger interoperability strategy.
Map out your Infor TechEd experience and what you plan on learning—view the detailed event flyer here.
Dates: April 10-12, 2018
Location: JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Las Vegas, NV