January 25, 2018
January 25th marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
User Experience Services (Infor Ming.le™ & Infor Document Management)
- Portal: Added several warning messages before session is timed out. When a user is close to reaching the session limit, the application will display a prompt and lastly a forced message.
- Portal: Added a refresh feature to In-Context Activity contextual application to see the new updates.
- Portal: Support Ming.le when running the compatibility mode in IE 11. There are legacy apps which do not support latest browser and requires users to run the compatibility mode.
- Portal: In User Settings, made header names consistent with the menu options.
- Workflow: On manual Workflows Tile View page and Workflows Detail page, display the completed date for any completed workflows.
- Workflow: User can see the total number of current tasks, alerts, and notifications in the respective pages. This total count is visible in the header.
- Workflow: Summary email sent by Ming.le include the count for overdue tasks and alerts.
- Workflow: Indicator added when no alerts are available to be shown on alerts page
- Homepages: The title, description, tags, permissions and translations for published pages and widget can now be edited from the Page and Widget Catalog.
- Homepages: An administrator can now lock down the Banner Widget area for a individual user or users with a specific role. Use the new Edit Banner Widgets setting in Admin Tools to set the restrictions. Users affected by the setting will still be able to view the banner widget area, but cannot add or remove banner widgets.
- Homepages: An administrator can now choose to include standard widget permissions when performing a bulk import or export of Homepages data.
Security Services (IFS)
- Updated role description for M3EC application type
- Implemented new security roles for Infor Data Lake* and Rhythm Promote applications
- Added tooltip for Add icon in Manage Users page
- Added support for secondary signing certificate in federation hub (SP) metadata
- Included configuration in Security Administration → Settings → Infor Ming.le Identities screen to enable Ming.le/Cloud identities for subset of users†
iPaaS (Infor ION & Infor ION API gateway)
- API Gateway: Timestamps are now displayed in local time
- API Gateway: Added an icon to allow Admins to start metadata indexing on demand.
- API Gateway: Created 3rd party API Suite for Amazon AWS SQS API and Twilio API
- API Gateway: Implemented pretty print for WSDL documentation in ION API UI
- API Gateway: New policy to restrict requests by IP Address
- API Gateway: Most API suite names and descriptions were updated to be more descriptive
* = only available in the cloud edition
† = only available on-premise