December 5, 2017
December 5th marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE)™.
Integration Platform as a Service (Infor ION™)
- Cloud Connector: When using cloud applications in multiple regions, you will have a different tenant ID in each region. Previously, it was not possible to use these applications from a single ION installation. To overcome this problem, it is now possible in the Cloud Accounts details page to map multiple cloud accounts to the same local tenant.†
- Mapper: A new function convert-numbers-to-words is available, to transform a number into the corresponding text. This can for example be used to express an amount in words.
- Process: In previous releases, a task or alert could be escalated to the line manager if it was not assigned or completed within a given interval of time since its creation.
In this release, a due date property has been added to tasks and alerts. You can specify escalation rules for events that happened before, after or on due date. The escalation chain must be configured by selecting users or groups and the default escalation to line manager is not used in this case.
Additionally, you can configure reminders to be sent before, after or on the due date to the current distribution list or assignee or to specific users, groups or contacts selected from IFS.
Note: when a task or alert is escalated because of an event relative to the due date, the ‘Escalated’ label and the due date will not be shown in the Ming.le Widgets and in the Ming.le Feed page in this release.
- Oneview: In the OneView page, the buttons to refresh the page, to reset the search criteria and to bookmark the search criteria are moved from the search pane to the bar on top of the page.
- Desk: The filter on modeling overview pages (such as Document Flows, Mappings and Workflows) has been restyled based on the latest Soho standard.
- Desk: In the modeling overview pages, the change indicator (which was shown on the tiles if the item was changed since the last time it was activated) was not shown when switching to the grid view. It is now added to the data grid.
- Desk: The ‘usage’ functionality for connection points, active connection points and mappings is enhanced. From the pop-up dialog that is shown which clicking the Usage button, you pages, you can now drill through to the corresponding details page.
- Desk: When deleting an activity in a document flow or workflow, you will now see a dialog box to confirm the action. This is introduced to avoid accidentally deleting an activity (an activity can have a lot of configuration attached to it).
- Desk: The colors of activities in the document flow modeler are now aligned to the colors in the workflow modeler, where the system activities are green.
- Mobile: When launching the Alarms mobile app for the first time, you can now choose to opt-in (or opt-out) for tracking the application settings
† = only available on-premise