November 9, 2017
November 9th marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE)™.
Collaboration Services (Infor Ming.le™)
- App Switcher now has numeric pagination
- Non-Infor applications can now be configured to launch outside of Ming.le (in a new browser tab)
- Ability for administrators to choose which BODs are available to follow*
- Bookmarks can now be exported and imported
Extensibility Services (Infor Homepages™)
- The detailed view, shown when clicking on the title of a widget or page in Widget/Page Catalog, has gotten a new look. The new UI features:
- New layout, revamped to improve the structure and overall usability.
- Fewer clicks to manage widgets. All actions are now available directly in the detailed header, and no longer hidden in a menu.
- The possibility to view set restrictions for the page/widget directly in the catalogs.
- A new sidebar, containing important details about the widget/page. For widgets, the sidebar also features information whether the widget can be used as a Banner Widget or not.
- Several improvements have been made to Homepages Administration:
- Upon opening Admin Tools, a landing page is now displayed with shortcuts and information each area in the Administration.
- The navigation tabs has been replaced with a togglable menu, to improve the usability when browsing.
- The data grids in Settings, Properties and Private Pages have been updated with improved filtering and selection options.
- Multiple improvements to the catalog UI
- It’s now possible to clear all applied filters in the Catalogs in one click.
- In addition, the Home button has been moved to the left sidebar to improve navigation
- ncreased the length of the descriptions shown in the widget/page list in the catalogs to make better use of the empty space in each card.
Federation Services (IFS)
- xAdded Application Type column in security role lookup window so user can search the security roles by application type and then do the role assignment.
- Implemented new security role for Task Viewer (aka: Activity Locator) context app. The new security role for Task Viewer context app is “GRIDAPP-TaskViewerUser”
- Implemented “Export All” functionality in Groups page. The feature will allow user to export all the groups by clicking on “Export All Groups” button on the header
- Implemented new security roles for Ephesoft™, Infor SCE, Infor HRSD, Infor ISM, application. The roles are automatically created in IFS once the application is provisioned.
Process Integration Services (Infor ION™)
- Pre-defined API Suite templates for Twitter™, Salesforce™, and ServiceNow™ APIs are now available.
On premise customers receive the same features in the 12.0.17 release (except where noted with a *). A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us any time.