October 21, 2017
October 21st marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE)™. This also marks the first update that begins the transition of products to the Infor OS name from Infor Xi.
- ION Connection Points now have better readability of messages from the Active Connection Points > Messages page.
- ION FTP File Connection Point now supports option for active or passive mode.
- ION Mapper now has a reset button that causes the source and target tree to collapse to their default state
- ION Mapper function editor now hides the ‘+’ icon if the user defined function is read-only.
- ION Mapper has a more informational message when the metadata for the source or target tree is updated.
- ION Mapper function editor now has a scroll bar in the confirmation pop-up when deleting multiple functions to better display all information.
- ION Monitor Rule tab UI has been updated for better clarity. Also the Alert Settings tab was renamed to Alert. The configuration of the distribution list was moved to a new tab called Distribution to facilitate future enhancements.
- ION Workflows, Monitors, Activation Policies, and Alarm Templates overview and detail pages now show the version number.
- ION Oneview now allows you to download the document content for a document that is shown on the timeline.
- ION Desk provides a new page Settings > Configuration > Storage Policy to specify archiving policies for stored documents.*
- ION Desk now allows you to filter on document type (eg. BOD, JSON, Any) when selecting documents (eg. in a connection point or monitor).
- ION Desk has replaced the standard Add, Edit, Delete buttons above grids with icons. The action buttons available for the selected items in grids are more consistent in style and order.
- ION Decision Service application now supports the Hebrew language.
- The names displayed for Infor ION Alarms and Infor ION Oneview have been shortened to ION Alarms and ION Oneview for mobile readability.
On premise customers receive the same features in the 12.0.17 release (except where noted with a *). A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us any time.