February 3, 2017
Did you catch our recent post called Cloverleaf Integration services 6.2 now available ? Want to learn even more? Then don’t miss a free webinar being offered by the Infor Education team on the same subject.
What’s New in Cloverleaf 6.2
- Date: Thursday, March 02, 2017
- Time: 02:00 PM ET
Cloverleaf 6.2 has been released and it is brimming with exciting new features and enhancements. Join Rob Abbott, Director, Infor Cloverleaf Product Management, and Rick Carruth, Infor Cloverleaf Education Program Manager, for this complimentary “what’s new” webinar. We’ll demonstrate the key updates and enhancements and show you how to use the new features to take advantage of the latest major release of Cloverleaf.
- Cloverleaf Wizard JSON support for FHIR implementations
- BOX and Global Variables during deployment
- Xlate include for reusable objects
- Statistics capture for reporting
If you are a new or existing Cloverleaf user, you won’t want to miss this session.