March 6, 2016
Collaborative training and networking with Infor product experts and developers
Please join us for Infor TechEd 2016 for Infor Lawson and Infor HCM—a technical education conference focused on helping you get the most out of your enterprise software suite.
Join us to get face-time with product experts Delmar Dehn, Amy Ihlen, Keith Knuth, Parker Erickson, Dan Miller, and more.
Infor TechEd 2016 for Infor Lawson and Infor HCM will be held May 3 to 5, at the Infor headquarters in New York City; the conference will include:
- Keynotes—Executive keynote and product discussions on new solutions.
- Deep Dives—Principal instructors delivering in-depth technical know-how, including training on live environments for implementing new and essential functionality.
- Open Labs—Hands-on collaboration with Infor product experts and developers. Get your questions answered and learn best practices for mastering Infor products.
- Panel Discussions—Techniques, strategies, and tools for reducing IT and business complexity.
- Food & Beverage—Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included in the conference fee.
- Reception/Entertainment—Evening reception with food, drinks, and networking with Infor product experts and developers,
Deep Dives will be available in four different technical training tracks:
- Infor Lawson/Landmark Administration, hosted by Glen Rexing
- Infor Security Services, hosted by Pam Schultz
- Infor Process Automation, hosted by Tonia Williamson
- Infor Global HR and Infor Talent Management, hosted by Wendy Flynn
You can mix and match from the tracks and attend bonus sessions on Infor Smart Office and Mashups, hosted by Marilyn Sizemore.
Master Infor products and maximize your potential
- Regular conference fee: $1,799
- Early bird rate: $1,599, register by March 31
- Discounted rates available at the brand new Renaissance New York Midtown Hotel, located near Herald Square and easily accessible to other NYC attractions.
For more information, please contact TechEd@infor.com