January 12, 2016
Share your Infor software knowledge and expertise with Inforum 2016 attendees.
By Delmar Dehn, Senior Product Manager
Do you have a compelling story about how your organization is using Infor products or cutting-edge implementations of our technology? Share your Infor software knowledge and expertise with Inforum 2016 attendees. Call for papers is open, and we’re accepting presentation abstracts for education sessions through March 24, 2016. If your paper is accepted, you may receive a complimentary registration pass for the conference.
Infor’s annual user conference is a must-attend user exchange, providing invaluable opportunities for in-depth technical education, one-on-one discussions with product and industry experts, and opportunities for peer-to-peer learning, sharing, and networking. Infor and your peers want to hear from you.
In particular, Infor is looking for customer stories about these Infor Lawson technology topics:
- Infor Lawson 10 upgrade
- ProcessFlow Integrator to Infor Process Automation migration
- Infor Process Automation use cases
- Implementing Infor Lawson Security
- Implementing Infor Landmark Technology Runtime
- Configuration Console use cases
- Infor Smart Office use cases
- Mash-up Designer use cases
- Infor Lawson Design Studio use cases
- Infor Lawson Add-Ins for Microsoft Office use cases
- Infor Ming.le with Infor Lawson 10 use cases
- Infor Ming.le with Infor Lawson Business Intelligence Dashboards use cases
- Infor Lawson Business Intelligence use cases
Submit your session proposal and help educate your industry colleagues and peers at Inforum 2016. If your paper is accepted, you may receive a complimentary registration pass for the conference. The customer call for papers closes March 24, 2016.
Have questions about the Call for Papers process or details? Email Inforumeducation@infor.com.
Follow @Inforum2016 on Twitter.
Don’t forget about the Early Early Bird Registration.