June 18, 2012
Version 10.0.4 of Lawson Smart Office is now generally available. This release brings a few new features to S3 customers as well as many bug fixes.
Here is a list of some of the changes S3 customers may be interested in:
1. Empty date fields may now be filtered in the Info Browser Widget using two double quotes. eg. ""
2. In Mashups the ReportPanel will now handle the FormDataUpdated event. This allows one to specify that a secondary print file be viewed instead of just the primary.
3. Menu accelerators added to the Actions and Tools menus to reduce keystrokes or eliminate the need to use the mouse for menu actions.
4. Output field context menu now contains a Copy selection.
5. For the user setting ‘Display data modified warning,‘ the form will not be considered modified if a ‘position to’ field was changed or if an FC field is set to ‘X’ (selected).
6. Added the ability to specify an initial Default Action in the Form Properties personalization dialog.
7. Added new hotkey – Move to First Detail Line (Ctrl+Shift+L).
8. Many new scripting convenience methods for creating and adding controls to the form are provided by a new ControlsUtil class.